SlavaTalent Ballroom Dance Studio provides the highest quality dance instruction to our students in a fun, professional, and challenging environment.
We are passionately committed to developing our students at all levels, from beginning social dancers to national amateur competitors and changing lives through the art of ballroom dancing.
Group classes are a fantastic addition to your personalized dance program since you can practice new steps and review steps you may have already learned. Group classes are very social in nature because you are sharing the class with other people. The classes can be anywhere from 5-20 students.
No partners are needed for group lessons since SlavaTalent uses a partner-switch system. This system is ideal for social dancers because it allows people to get to know each other, learn from one another, and increase their lead/follow skills by changing partners.
Practice makes perfect! Our parties give you the opportunity to practice the skills you have learned in your private or group lessons in a social environment.
Benefits of attending our practice parties:
- Getting dressed up
- Practice what you’re learning and develop muscle memory
- Become comfortable on the dance floor and increase confidence
- A great work out with non-stop dancing
- Being part of a fun, party environment with great music
- Opportunity to dance with many instructors and other students
- Increase your practicing before performances or competitions
- Socialize and meet new people
- Learn ballroom dancing etiquette and how to dance in a crowded room
SlavaTalent raises the bar of excellence for social dancing. Our mantra is that every student, social or competitive, should be given the same high-quality instruction so that everyone can feel equally confident out on the dance floor.
Our instructors are fully certified to work with you to attain your social dancing goals. Here are just a few of the many benefits to social dancing:
- Relieves stress
- Great hobby and lifetime investment
- Improves overall health and fitness
- Improves posture
- Increases confidence
- Learn to appreciate a variety of musical styles
- Date nights or a fun night out with friends
- Participate in local events
- Keeps you young; dancing improves brain speed and memory
- Meet new people and be part of the large local dance community
- Opportunity to get all dressed up and go out
- Learn how to dance confidently with any partner, anywhere!
So whether you’re looking for a wonderful date night idea with your partner, a new fulfilling hobby, or a fun new way to get active, SlavaTalent Ballroom Dance Studio is the place for you!