If you decide to make wine on our premise, we’ll be with you every step of the way. In a matter of minutes, you can start a batch of your favourite wine and walk away. In 4-6 weeks your wine will be ready to be bottled. Filtered water, filtering, degassing, corks and shrink caps are included as well as use of our complimentary automatic sanitizers, bottle fillers and corkers.
3 Easy Steps
- We’ll help you choose your wine style. (There are over 220 styles to choose from.)
- You mix the ingredients. (It takes about 10 minutes)
- You return 4 to 6 weeks later to bottle. (Receive 28 to 30 750ml bottles of finished wine for approximately 30 minutes of your time.)
MAKING WINE ON OUR PREMISES
All DeFalco locations are licensed by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) and strictly adhere to the Rules and Regulations as set forth when operating a Ferment/U-Vint On-Premise (FOP). As per the AGCO, any individual making wine in a Ferment/U-Vint On-Premise (FOP) requires the customer to be “On The Premises” and “Actively Participating” while initially starting the wine as well as at its conclusion during the bottling process.
We’ve worked hard to earn your business and the products you make with us will be sealed and unopened in its’ original packaging until the time of mixing (no plain unmarked packaging is available at any of our locations). The wine style that you paid for will be the wine style that you will bottle.
Our Reputation is Your Guarantee of Success!
• During the fermentation, our experienced staff will care for your wine. Through computerized tracking, your wine is carefully monitored and ready for you on schedule.
• To ensure top quality wine, we work with filtered, temperature controlled water for optimum fermentation in a sanitized environment.
• When your wine is ready, simply return at your prescheduled date and time with your clean bottles, or you may choose to purchase brand new bottles from our retail floor; (we offer several styles). Our state-of-the-art bottle sanitizer will disinfect and rinse your bottles 30 at a time, in approximately 3 minutes.
• Your assigned bottling station will have a personal sink, an automatic bottle filler, and your own pneumatic corker to make bottling your wine easy and enjoyable, in less than 30 minutes.
• For hundreds of our repeat customers this is the ultimate way to keep the cellar stocked with excellent wine, with minimum cost and effort.